- Mail or fax registration form and health form with $75 deposit to Lake Ellen Camp. Faxed forms require a credit card deposit.
- You will receive a confirmation letter to the email address you provide. It will include your program choice and date, balance due, and a list of what to bring.
- Registration is Sunday from 2-4 pm Central Time. Pick up your child Saturday morning following the 9 am parent program.
- Be sure to bring your balance due, money to deposit in the canteen, and any medications.
- Early Bird Discount: Register before May 1st and get $25 off. (Postmarked by May 1)
- Bring a friend who has never been a camper at Lake Ellen before, and receive a $25 discount per friend. Friends must attend the same session as you, and offer is limited to the price of camp. (Youth camps only)
- First time campers will receive a $25 discount. (Youth camps only)
- After the first child each sibling gets $10 off.
You can use one discount along with the early bird.
Health and Safety
- Lake Ellen provides safe, healthy living facilities. A qualified waterfront director and lifeguards provide a safe environment for water sports. Our camp nurse is always on hand to take care of any medical needs. Our dedicated and loving staff undergo intense training before the campers arrive preparing them to fulfill their roles in a professional manner.